Mythology in Progress
• 8:00 – 12:00 M Electric Perfume on Google Maps. Link opens in a seperate tab or window. • 805 Danforth Ave, Toronto Price • $10
-Mythology in Progress- features an installation by Montreal artist baron lanteigne, accompanied by audio-visual performances by artists Johan Seaton, i + i, and idmx. The virtual world of Mythology in Progress will be affected by the audio of the musicians at Electric Perfume, as well as by the audience attending the event, and audiences over the Internet. Named after an ongoing series of interactive livestream events held on Facebook by baron lanteigne, this Toronto debut will be presented as an IRL a/v-filled musical event at Electric Perfume.
Here's a video of the sort of thing to expect!
Throughout the event, visitors both live and over the internet are presented with various environments they can choose to interact with using Facebook Reactions. The participants will control the fate of a synthetic plant and explore a virtual art gallery featuring a curation of visual art by digital artists from the Perfect Users Collective. This self-referential Facebook Art aims to give a new meaning to the limited means of expression (reaction) offered to us over the social media platform.
- Baron Lanteigne (Montreal)
- i + i
- Johan Seaton
** Note audience interaction is encouraged but optional
- email@example.com . Links to your default email application or website.
805 Danforth Ave.
Toronto Ontario, Canada
View Electric Perfume on Google Maps . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.
- Check out what's on or
for bookings or inquiries email us including
- Subject → EP Bookings - Inquiry
- Name → First, Last
- Booking Time/Date (if applicable) → Month, Day, Time + Range
- General Info → We can't wait to hear from you!
- Connect With Us
- Electric Perfume on Facebook . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.
- Electric Perfume on Twitter . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.