Sonic Wear is a design studio in Toronto, founded by Loretta Faveri. Her studies at OCADU University led to the development of SOMO and its current use as an educational tool in the performing arts. They run SOMO workshops in the community and schools and are exploring its use in music and expressive arts therapy.
SOMO Creative Movement Workshops
Electric Perfume on Google Maps. Link opens in a seperate tab or window. • 805 Danforth Ave, Toronto Register •
What if we could make music with our bodies? Wouldn’t it challenge everything we understand about dance? Attend this workshop and find out for yourself. No dance experience required! In fact, if you have any anxieties about dance or body movement, this workshop is for you. You and your fellow participants will be guided through a series collaborative activities using SOMO, a wearable sensor turns movement into music. We create a fun, stress free environment where participants can explore and collaborate while creating a unique composition of movement and music.
About Sonic Wear
- email@example.com . Links to your defualt email application or website.
805 Danforth Ave.
Toronto Ontario, Canada
View Electric Perfume on Google Maps . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.
- Check out what's on or
for bookings or inquiries email us including
- Subject → EP Bookings - Inquiry
- Name → First, Last
- Booking Time/Date (if applicable) → Month, Day, Time + Range
- General Info → We can't wait to hear from you!
- Connect With Us
- Electric Perfume on Facebook . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.
- Electric Perfume on Twitter . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.